Uway Stone India Private Limited values and respects the privacy of its customers and visitors. The purpose of this Privacy and Security Policy is to provide you with information about how Uway Stone India Private Limited collects, uses, and shares the information we collect from our customers and visitors. It also describes the choices you can make about our use of your information. Our collection efforts are designed to improve the shopping experience of our customers and to provide customers with relevant information about our products, services and promotions.
The Privacy and Security Policy describes the privacy practices of Uway Stone India Private Limited and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, brands andother Uway Stone India Private Limited Group companies (Uway Stone India Private Limited , “our” or“we”). It applies to our interactions with our customers and visitors,including, but not limited to:
· Use of our websites, including mobile websites
· Attendanceat one of our events or exhibitions
· Use of our applications for mobile phones, tablets or other smart devices
· Written,telephone, fax and email communications
· Socialmedia interactions on our websites
· Viewing our online advertisements or emails
Information Uway Stone India Private Limited Collects
· Contact information. We may collect the names and user names of our customers andother visitors. Additionally, we may collect your purchase history, billing and shipping addresses, phone numbers, email messages, email addresses and other digital contact information. We may also collect information that you provideus with about others - for instance, delivery information when an item is purchased as a gift.
· Payment information. When you make a purchase you provide your payment information,including information from your credit or debit card. For online transactions, Uway Stone India Private Limited does not have access to this credit or debit card information and does not store such information. All credit or debit card data is processed by our secure merchant services provider. For credit and debit card detailsreceived by telephone or other medium, the payment will be processed and the card details will be immediately and securely destroyed.
· Demographic information. We may collect information about products or services you like,reviews you submit, or where you shop.
· Location information. If you use our mobile websites or applications, we may collect location data obtained from your mobile device's GPS. If you use our websites,we may collect location data obtained from your IP address. We use this location data to serve content in your local currency.
· Other information. If you use our websites, we may collect information about the browser you are using. We might track the pages you visit, look at what website you came from, or what website you visit when you leave us. We collect this informationusing cookies and analyse it using Google and Bing Webmaster tools.
How Information is Collected
· We collect information directly from you. The following are a few examples of when we collect information from you: during website or CAD/Technical Sheet registration; in connection with an online purchase; if you upload a comment,photo or other digital content through one of our websites or applications.
· We collect information from you passively. We may use tracking tools like browser cookies.
· We collect information from other sources. We may get information about you from third party business partners – for example, an updated address from a shipping vendor. We may collect information about you from a friend. For example, if yourfriend purchases something from us to send to you.
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect for our business purposes,including:
· To respond to your questions and requests. Examples include: fulfilling orders or providing services; entering you into a prize draw or sending you prizes you might have won; responding to a product or service query or review.
· To improve our products and services. We may use your information to make websiteor product and service improvements.
· To look at website trends and customer interests. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. We may also combine information we receive from you with information about you we have received from third parties to assess trendsand interests.
· For ourmarketing. In certain circumstances, we may send you communications containing information such as special Uway Stone India Private Limited promotions or offers. For example, if you have registered on the website and indicated you want to receive this information or if you gave us your information at an exhibition. We may also notify you of new website features or product and service offerings.
· For other uses we may disclose to you, including order, contract, processing and delivery information.
We may share your information for our business purposes and as legally required or permitted,including:
· With third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with our service providers, such as our delivery service providers who ship and deliver your online orders. We might also authorize our service providers to collect information on our behalf.
· With any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if all or part of our businessis sold we may sell our customer list as part of that transaction.
· If we think we have to in order to comply with the law. For example, we will disclose information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also disclose information if requested by a government agency or investigatory body.
· With our business partners. For example, we might share information with a business partner who is running a joint promotion with us.
· To protect us. For example, we will disclose information if we suspect fraud. We will also share information as part of an investigation.
· At your direction. For example, if you ask us to provide your information to a third-party to facilitate the resolution of a dispute.
Your Privacy Preferences
You can change your preferences to receive or not receive marketing communications from us by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our email newsletters or by emailing us.Please allow sufficient time for your preferences to be processed. Even if youopt out of receiving marketing messages, we may still contact you for transactional purposes such as confirming or following up on an order or service request, asking you to review a product or service you have ordered. Ifyou later opt back into getting marketing communications from us, we will remove your information from our opt-out databases.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you live in California and have an established businessrelationship with us, you can request a list of the personal information we have shared with third parties for our marketing purposes. We will also give you a list of the third parties that have received your information. You can make a request one time each year.
To exercise your rights, you can email us or write to your nearest Uway Stone India Private Limited office. Mention in your letter that you are makinga "California Shine the Light" inquiry. We will respond within 30days.
Our Site and Children
Our website and mobileapplications were not created for children. To our knowledge we do not collectinformation online from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian andthink we have information about your child, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
When you place an order on our website, all of your order information, including your credit card number and delivery address, is transmitted through the Internet using SecureSockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL technology causes your browser to encrypt your order information before transmitting it to our secure server. SSL technology, an industry standard, is designed to prevent someone other than operators of our websites from capturing and viewing your personal information.
Whilst we use industry standard means to protect our website and your information, the Internet is not 100% secure. The measures we use areappropriate for the type of information we collect. We cannot guarantee that your use of our websites or mobile applications will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secureand confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Our websites contain links to third party websites. If you clickon one of those links, you will be taken to websites we do not control. This Privacy and Security Statement does not apply to the information practices of those websites. You should read the privacy policies of other websites carefully. We are not responsible for third party websites.
My Account Registration and Use.
My Account registration is an optional service provided by our website. You do not have to register to browse or shop online. When you register, you are asked for personal information such as your name, address,phone number, email address and a username and password. You may also optionally provide information regarding your interests and home improvement projects or register your credit cards. This information may be used to help make your online shopping quicker and easier by pre-filling certain parts of your shopping information.
If you have additional questions :
Name: Mr. Y. SHANKAR
Address: Bada Naya Gaon, Bijoliya City- Bhilwara,
Rajasthan, India, 311602
Phone: +91 9772176671
Time: Mon - Sat (10:00 - 19:00)
Set up a free website - Read more